BPM Northwest is actively searching for qualified individuals to join our team for the following Positions:
- Senior TM1 Consultant (view) (Apply Now)
- Data Base Administrator - Associate Level (View) (Apply Now)
- .Net Developer (View) (Apply Now)
- Senior Business Intelligence Developer (View) (Apply Now)
- Senior Data Warehouse Architect (View) (Apply Now)
- SQL Server Developer (View) (Apply Now)
- SSIS Developer (View) (Apply Now)
Are you energized by constantly learning and experiencing new challenges? Do you have a desire to collaborate with other highly experienced professionals who focus on Data Management and Business Analytics? Have you built strong skills in:
- Data management (ETL, Data Governance, Data Discovery, Data Cleansing…)
- Data architecture and enterprise data warehouse design and implementation
- Cognos Business Intelligence (or related product)
- SPSS Statistical Modeling or Predictive Analytics
- Cognos Financial Performance Management (TM1)
- Netezza Data Warehouse Appliance implementation and management
- Cognos Administration
- Cognos Development
At BPM Northwest, our clients are seeking new Business Analytics capability. Each project we work carries with it the excitement and importance that delivering client critical results entails. Our environment requires people who have business acumen, and understand customer service, dedication, communication, and the ability to deliver results as a part of a team.
Contact us today and talk to us about your experience and career aspirations. At BPM Northwest you can make an impact, and be recognized and compensated well for your expertise and achievements!
We would love to hear from you, whether you are interested in becoming an employee, or if you have specific skills and prefer to work in a 1099 capacity. Please enter your information on the form, or call us directly and ask for Kati Dickson, our Manager of Administrative Services.